The Observatory for Monitoring Data-Driven Approaches to COVID-19 (OMDDAC) is a collaboration between Northumbria University & the Royal United Services Institute (RUSI), funded by AHRC.
OMDDAC researches data-driven approaches to Covid-19, focused upon legal, ethical, policy and operational challenges.
OMDDAC will analyse key data-driven responses to Covid-19 and collate lessons learned throughout the pandemic by way of stakeholder interviews, case study analysis, representative public surveys and practitioner-focussed guidelines.
- Why Data is a Cheat in Our Tug-of-War of Rights 5 April 2021
- OMDDAC Submits Evidence to Justice Select Committee on ‘COVID-19 and the Criminal Law’ 1 April 2021
- Rights, Data and Modes of Justification in Response to COVID-19: Reflections from the First Year of the Pandemic 1 April 2021
- OMDDAC Submits Evidence to Government Consultation on ‘COVID-Status Certification’ 30 March 2021
- Privacy as a Currency in Our Data-Driven World, and its Lack of Value in Emergency Contexts 2 March 2021