On Tuesday 18 May 2021, OMDDAC held a webinar to launch our three Snapshot Reports, detailing our latest findings, on:
- Data-driven pandemic public policy;
- Tech-driven approaches to public health; and
- Policing and public safety.
The webinar began with presentations on OMDDAC’s latest findings from the Snapshot Report lead authors:
- Rachel Allsopp – Research Fellow at Northumbria University School of Law
- Sneha Dawda – Research Fellow at RUSI
- Ardi Janjeva – Research Analyst at RUSI
The presentations were then followed by a panel discussion featuring:
- Chief Inspector Christine Boyd – Operation Talla Information Cell, Police Scotland
- Emily Jarratt – Senior Policy Advisor, Centre for Data Ethics & Innovation (CDEI)
- Dr James Sampson-Foster – Lead Analyst (Qualitative Specialist), Coventry City Council
Keith Ditcham – Senior Research Fellow in RUSI’s Organised Crime and Policing Research Group and OMDDAC Co-Investigator.